Thursday, December 1, 2011

Best Concert Ever!!!



Maroon 5 is probably one of my favorite bands. There music has such a good sound to me. When I was at East Tennessee State University last year I went to go see Maroon 5 in concert.To say the least, the concert was amazing. After it was over and the band had left the stage, I quickly ran over to where they had exited. I was too late to catch a glimpse of Maroon 5’s lead singer Adam Levine. I did get to see the lead guitarist James Valentine.
As I turned and walked back to my seat, all I could think of was “I wonder I they will have an encore?” So as people walked to the exits, I went back to my seat and waited for just a few minutes. Holding out hope that Maroon 5 would come back for an encore. All of a sudden I hear someone on stage playing the keyboard. I quickly ran back to the edge of the stage. Back to that, there was Adam Levine I was utterly speechless. All I could manage to say was “Adam Levine I freaking love you!” He looked at me with a really weird look and said "I love you too man" Maroon 5 played 3 more songs and ended the night. At that moment I knew Maroon 5 would always be my favorite band.

No comments:

Post a Comment